You can return a product for up to 30 days from the fulfillment/shipping date. KREW DISTRICT only offers store credit for returns. We do not issue refunds to original method of payment. After 30 days from the fulfillment/shipping date, a refund cannot be offered. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains, odors, makeup, deodorant, hair, or wear) and in original packaging.
Before you Process a Return:
- Returns are accepted for STORE CREDIT ONLY!
- Once our distribution center receives your returned order, please allow up to 10 days for us to inspect and process your return.
- Once your return is processed and approved you will receive an email with a digital store credit for the net amount of the item(s) returned, that can be used immediately.
- The return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- The original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be correctly processed through: email@example.com. KREW DISTRICT items sent to our distribution center without a return done through firstname.lastname@example.org will be discarded upon receipt.
- By issuing a return to KREW DISTRICT, you agree to the terms of the Return Policy.
- If the return does not meet the criteria above, the return will be rejected and discarded and a refund will not be issued. KREW DISTRICT will not return rejected merchandise.
- If you are returning a “gift”, you will need the order number and email address used to place the order.
- KREW DISTRICT does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center. You must provide a tracking number when you return the order.
Damaged Items: Damaged items must be reported/emailed within 3 days of receipt with photos attached to email@example.com. If not reported within 3 days, we will not issue replacements. KREW DISTRICT is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased and will not issue a new item outside of the 3 day window of receiving the item.
If you have received an incorrect item or have experienced another issue with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order with a picture of the items and packing slip.
Considered “final sale” and may not be returned or exchanged for store credit or a refund.
- Gift cards
- Sale/Clearance items (as indicated on the product page)
- Exclusive Drops
- Products considered "Final Sale" (as indicated on the product page)
- Pop-up Purchases
- Accessories- including but not limited to hats, stickers, phone cases and other items
- Masks - for health and safety reasons.
Because we can't ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the distribution center we do not offer exchanges.
By processing a return through our Customer Support and sending your items back, you will receive store credit to make a future purchase.
Refunds for Returns:
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of the return shipping label is the customer’s responsibility.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. Please allow up to 10 days for your return to process. If you are approved, you will receive an email with your digital store credit for the net amount of the item(s) returned.
Made to Order and Custom Products:
Products that are classified as Made to Order or Custom will not be accepted as returns with all sales being final.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
KREW DISTRICT reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- KREW DISTRICT items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through email@example.com will be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
Similarly, KREW DISTRICT reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
To Process a Return: Domestic and International Customers:
By processing a return you acknowledge and have read our entire Return Policy and understand the terms.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a return. Please include the order number and email address used to place the order.
All shipping selections are made at checkout.
Shipping outside of the United States may incur an additional fee for customs, and/or import taxes based on territory.